Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Links We Love - January
A random bunch, but here's a few things we love this January:
- Thread Heaven! Are you a Thread Heaven user? If you're having trouble with a tricky thread, Thread Heaven will beat it into submission.
- I've had this cross-stitch kit from ChezSucreChez in my favorites for ages - I just adore those little yellow flowers!
- Visit Sublime Stitching for this free arrows pattern, perfect for adorning a Valentine's gift, perhaps?
- Being a stitcher and a knitter, I can't help but love "The Girl Who Knitted Love" by Fricdementol (aka Ana Raimundo). I'm a big fan of Ana's work and to combine stitching and knitting? Perfect!
- And lastly, how adorable is this bunny thread organizer from Needlegoods! Why shouldn't you keep your threads tidy with something so cute?!
What are you stitching? Please share in the &Stitches Flickr group. We'd love to see it!