- Last months links included thread heaven and here is another embroidery essential: sulky transfer pens . Discovering these a few years ago was a revelation to me as they let you make your own iron-on transfers. They are brilliant- I use mine all the time.
- Ana Botezatu is a Romanian artist who makes vibrant modern cross stitched art. Her blog is well worth a visit- especially if you enjoy a healthy dose of cute. This star might be one of the best uses of neon floss I've ever seen.
- If you still haven't tried single colour stitching maybe this brightly coloured free pattern from DMC will persuade you to have a try ...
- ... and I think these bright rainbow girls by Wendi Gratz are the perfect antidote to this long winter!
- Like many stitchers I do love a nice bit of kit and am currently coveting these owl scissors and spooky cat floss bobbin. They make a great set, don't they?
What are you stitching? Please share in the &Stitches Flickr group. We'd love to see it