Monday, December 17, 2012
Little Dorrit pattern giveaway
Christmas is a time for giving of course and today we have a cute giveaway for you! Any single embroidery pattern of the winner's choice from Little Dorrit & Co.
We are particularly fond of these literary and fairytale inspired patterns because our very own Julie, and her mum, is behind Little Dorrit & Co. You should definitely go check out the lovely patterns they design. Anything from the Musicians of Bremen, Hansel and Gretel to Pippi Longstocking and Dickens.
A big thank you to Little Dorrit & Co for sponsoring the giveaway!
- leave a comment on this post
- there must be a way to contact you, so make sure to either leave an email address, a link to your blog or somewhere else where an email can be found. We will not notify the winner by leaving a comment on your blog. You can also leave your Flickr name or Twitter @
- the giveaway is open to anyone anywhere
- we'd love to know which of the Little Dorrit & Co patterns is your favourite, but that's optional
- the giveaway ends on Friday, December 21 at 8pm CET.
Good luck, everyone! :-)
The giveaway is now closed. Thank you for entering!