The big day is only a few days away now, and I'm sure many of us are scrambling to get those handmade gifts together on time! Here's eleven tutorials for quick stitchy makes - lovely ornaments, a few cute wrapping ideas, adorable cards and tags. Use these tutorials to add a personal touch to the gifts you've already prepared, or whip up a few quick gifts to add to the pile!
1. Ribbon Candy Felt Ornaments by The Purl Bee
2. Festive Felt Gift Card Envelope from Paper & Stitch
3. Three Snowflake Gifts - by our own Christine, here at &Stitches!
4. Cross-Stitched Gift Tags by About The Nice Things - this tutorial is in Spanish, but is very clearly illustrated!
5. Printable Cross-Stitch Wrapping Paper by Minieco
6. Folded Fabric Star Ornament Tutorial by Betz White
7. Using Every Wee Bit (of scrap fabric and threads) from Just Jude - not specifically a holiday tutorial, but wouldn't this technique make wonderful ornaments in reds or greens?!
8. Felt Snowflakes by Paper(Bullet)
9. No-Sew Fabric Gift Bags from The Red Thread
10. Stitched Greeting Cards - again, by our own Christine!
11. Embroidered Tag Printable by Cheryl Fall - use them as is or stitch over them for a handmade touch!
What are your favorite last minute holiday crafts? Please share in the &Stitches Flickr group. We'd love to see them!