The big day is only a few days away now, and I'm sure many of us are scrambling to get those handmade gifts together on time! Here's eleven tutorials for quick stitchy makes - lovely ornaments, a few cute wrapping ideas, adorable cards and tags. Use these tutorials to add a personal touch to the gifts you've already prepared, or whip up a few quick gifts to add to the pile!
1. Ribbon Candy Felt Ornaments by The Purl Bee
2. Festive Felt Gift Card Envelope from Paper & Stitch
3. Three Snowflake Gifts - by our own Christine, here at &Stitches!
4. Cross-Stitched Gift Tags by About The Nice Things - this tutorial is in Spanish, but is very clearly illustrated!
5. Printable Cross-Stitch Wrapping Paper by Minieco
6. Folded Fabric Star Ornament Tutorial by Betz White
7. Using Every Wee Bit (of scrap fabric and threads) from Just Jude - not specifically a holiday tutorial, but wouldn't this technique make wonderful ornaments in reds or greens?!
8. Felt Snowflakes by Paper(Bullet)
9. No-Sew Fabric Gift Bags from The Red Thread
10. Stitched Greeting Cards - again, by our own Christine!
11. Embroidered Tag Printable by Cheryl Fall - use them as is or stitch over them for a handmade touch!
What are your favorite last minute holiday crafts? Please share in the &Stitches Flickr group. We'd love to see them!
Post a Comment
Hi there, thank you for stopping by &Stitches. The blog is no longer updated, but you can still explore the archive of posts. Because the blog is no longer active, new comments have been disabled. Thank you for understanding. :-)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.