A new feature on the &Stitches blog called Links we love! Needlework goodies, tutorials and more....from Top left clockwise:
1. What Delilah Did Mini Folk cross stitch patterns. All letters and an ampersand (yay!) are available as downloadable pdf's.
2. Wonderful 'colour'' blackwork birds can be found on Sami Teasdale's blog Teasemade.
3. Eeeep! A fully dressed teeny-tiny needled felted Little Traveller Mouse from Felting Dreams.
4. From the So September blog: a tutorial on how to use applique in your embroidery work.
5. A beautiful needle felted and hand embroidered Bird brooch from cOnieco.